How to steal phlogiston from flame demons?

1. I've been using stealing techniques over and over again to flame demons in the forest before entering the tower of eternity to get phlogiston which I need to create chauve-souris but it seems that everytime I follow the steal guide the purple unlock sign quickly disappers in just a split second after making damage to flame demons either using brute force lev2 of my battle-type ID making it more difficult for me to steal this item.

User Info: sharoncuneta

sharoncuneta - 9 years ago

1. What I did:I put my battle type id in guard mode,got into the circle and waited until a flame demon charged at me and then I quickly commanded him to brute force the flame demon,jumped and then mashed the steal button and then I got a phlogiston.It may take some practice but then you'll get a hold of it.

User Info: Tetris312

Tetris312 - 9 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. Well if you take a mage with time stop hit the flame denon in the air and quickly stop time then jump and steal while you have the chance

User Info: stevoner

stevoner - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. Knock them into the air (you have to be really fast).

User Info: wkc15

wkc15 - 9 years ago 0   1