my rosalian mage doesn't have overdrive!?

1. i been planing to make farah a rosalian mage so i can use the chalice in the jewel beast lair with overdrive, but the overdrive option never pop, do i need a specific RM lvl to use it? it is currently lvl 3! thx

User Info: AceYork

AceYork - 7 months ago

Answers

1. Overdrive is a fusion spell. There are quite a few combinations of three spells that will give you Overdrive, but the one I know off the top of my head is:

Fold Time
    Hellfire
    Earthen Grasp

You're probably thinking "How can I have Fold Time and Hellfire at the same time? They're from conflicting schools?"

Buy Hellfire first then start buying Hydrology spells. Yes, this will disable Pyrology on the mage in question, but you can still use it for fusion spells.

Mix the three spells together in that exact order starting with Fold Time and the Overdrive spell will take place of Fold Time in the menu.

User Info: killerb255

killerb255 - 7 months ago 0   0
  2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzWaNCpgGfM&t=80s&ab_channel=pjoli23
    this is what i want to do, i did it in another playthrough, but the overdrive is not showing up for me

User Info: AceYork

AceYork - 7 months ago 0   0