How do I pick up an item (e.g. fruit / lizard tail)?

1. I know this is a silly question, but believe me I've tried everything. I've seen websites that say press R1 while next to an item to pick it up, and I've seen some that say press O. But I've tried all that. I've also tried doing it without weapons equipped (hand mode) to no avail.

Most faqs, don't even mention this in the basic controls.

So please - can anyone tell how to properly pick up an item? This info is also important in taking on the 11th colossus. Thanks ^^

User Info: ninjei

ninjei - 9 years ago
  2. Well first for a lizard tail kill the lizard go near the glowing tail and press o if he cant pick it up then something is wrong in your game

User Info: Rocketman_2

Rocketman_2 - 9 years ago

1. R1 to pick up, O to use.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck - 9 years ago 3   1

Answers

1. There r white lizard tails, black lizard tails, and fruit to pick up. You should b able to use O pick those up. For the torch in the colossus battle press R1.

User Info: ATM11

ATM11 - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. A always just push R1

User Info: Grim117653

Grim117653 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. You press circle to pick up an item

User Info: Fortiver23

Fortiver23 - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. Go up to it and press circle.

User Info: igzeldia

igzeldia - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. Use R1

User Info: arfi1234

arfi1234 - 8 years ago 0   0