Why does the game keep messing up?

1. I bought a pre-owned copy of FS2 several days ago, and so far it's been behaving. However, when I try to access a level highlighted in cyan, the game freezes, plays and stops during the video scenes, or gets stuck on the "loading..." screen and refuses to budge. The disk is scratched, but I'm sure it's not bad enough to affect playing. Could anyone please help me to fix this? All the levels before work fine.

User Info: greg50100

greg50100 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. You might be playing your copy on an NTSC-only TV. Skip the first cutscenes that you always encounter (you'll know when the video has no audio and it streams weird). That's the only way I know to play the game normally, other than buying a component cable.

User Info: Arkane_Denial

Arkane_Denial - 11 years ago 0   0