Where can I find chidori???

1. I havent found that jutsu so if someone has a hint or somethig please tell me... help

User Info: darkssnake

darkssnake - 10 years ago

1. Well there is no chidori however if train with kakashi in the forest of death, he will teach you young lightning.

User Info: paragon7000

paragon7000 - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Talk to Kakashi at the Forest of Death. You will battle him in a training mission, and if you win under his conditions, characters other than Sasuke and Kakashi can then use Chidori.

User Info: Cartridge88

Cartridge88 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. If you're trying to get Anbu Kakashi's young lightning then you'll have to find Kakashi, talk to him and he'll say something about teaching you it if you beat him in a fight.

But I'm pretty sure you have to learn some other jutsu's first before Kakashi will say anything about it. So just run around and try and find them by talking to people and battling them until you've learn the necessary jutsus.
    The main jutsu you'll end up worrying about is Lee's Leaf Whirlwind, leads the way to learning a bunch of other jutsu's before you can get to Young Lightning. You have to beat Lee is in stupid push up contest to learn it which is like impossible unless you're a pro button masher.

User Info: AlextheChao

AlextheChao - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. You cant use Chidori in this game.

User Info: wildwest76

wildwest76 - 10 years ago 0   2