How do I reach 100% scenario in detail?

1. I know it's old ,but maybe some kind-hearted person saves me.
    I'm losing my mind, I tried every thing, but stuck at 96%!! But honestly, I'm only trying in easy mode, afraid to go through the whole thing in any higher mode to be stuck at 96% again ,but if I have confirmation I'd do it, so please help me :)

User Info: rereremo

rereremo - 6 years ago
  2. Thanks 786Recca! I almost gave up!
    By the way ,what about the animation database? How to have all wallpaper there? & also Recca dictionary? Sorry but it's been like forever when I could find someone who once played this game :P

User Info: rereremo

rereremo - 6 years ago

1. Well, You should let the timer at the choice points run out as in at Saving Kirito as Kirisawa or Trusting Marie as Tokiya or Domon. This would count as 1% each time. I was also stuck at 96% and I didn't give up and neither should you. :3 Keep Playing Final Burning From Flame Of Recca.

User Info: 786Recca

786Recca - 6 years ago 1   0

1. I believe you also need to do the run in at least normal difficult for the percent to unlock new characters such as Kurei in 100%

User Info: alostblueidiot

alostblueidiot - 4 weeks ago 0   0