Is this only in Japanese?

1. Are any versions of this with english? I don't speak Japanese,and I mainly play tales games for their stories.

User Info: talesseriesfan

talesseriesfan - 11 years ago

1. No, there aren't. As of this writing, Namco has not expressed any interest in localizing Rebirth for a North American or European release either. There are 2 storyline translations available on GameFAQs though if you're willing to use them (one by myself in the PSP section and one by Spekio in the PS2 section). Knowledge of Katakana and Hiragana would definitely help, but it is completely possible to get through the game without knowing a single word of Japanese if you use a FAQ.

I'll be honest though, Rebirth is revered as one of the better Tales games because of its battle system, not its storyline.

User Info: lanyn

lanyn - 11 years ago 2   0

Question Status
Moving Library Quest? Unanswered