How do I get past Tiwanaku, Bolivia?
I'm at the part just after they play the cinematic, and the plane comes out and starts shooting the bridge. I can't get across without falling off the bridge, or getting to the end of the bridge, and being to far away to jump to the other side. kjgibbs94 - 10 years ago
Top Voted Answer
- Hold the left joystick hard forward the whole way.
- Use O to roll. That's a little faster than just running
-- Use X followed very quickly by O to dive forward. That's faster still.
- Be very careful with rolling and diving that Lara doesn't dive off of the edge.
- Hold X longer/harder for Lara to jump farther.
- Learn to judge so Lara jumps at the last possible moment for maximum distance.
-- This usually involves dying a lot.
You should probably practice these techniques in a safer area first. Good luck. JoveHack - 10 years ago
Answer this Question
More Questions from This Game
|Im stuck in the room with the 3 switches in Bolivia?||Answered|
|Need help in the past?||Answered|
|How do I beat (MONSTER)?||Answered|
|How do i catch up with Tokamoto?||Answered|
|How do I beat takamoto?||Answered|