Where can I find Golden Handles?

1. I seem to have uh... used one on something I shouldn't have. Do you really only get two the entire game? If not where can I get others?

User Info: SolarZero

SolarZero - 7 years ago

1. Meow SolarZero, Lady Luck is on your side - there is an infinite supply of Gold Handles,
    you find them in *Iris Resting Place*. To the north of the Magic-Circle is a platform,
    it has 3 different spawnpoints for the Gold Handle, so there is probably a chance to
    grab 3 in one go (though I 'only' managed to get 2 at the same time). The easiest and
    fastest way to get them is to use the door to the left in combination with Klein's flying
    companion - just enter and exit the room, fly a bit to the right to look if some
    Gold Handles spawned. Repeat this until you have as many Gold Handles as you need/want.
    Alternatively you can use Diemia and the Magical-Beast skill to get onto that platform.

---
    now in stores: *Atelier Insanity - Eternal Norn*
    Norn is super-cute and looks innocent, but isn't. As Norn's favourite apprentice
    and Blaire's favourite food-tester you have to do everything they demand to help
    them achieve their mysterious and evil conspiracy against poor Klein Kiesling.

User Info: Norns_FanClub

Norns_FanClub - 7 years ago 2   0