Where can I find an abundnce of Invisible Puni's or Master Puni's? (looking for Crystalite)

1. The topic explains it al, I'm looking for crystalite for a synth. item, and the Fairy doesnt have any in stock. So where can I find some crystalite puni's?

User Info: Blades_Artemis

Blades_Artemis - 12 years ago

1. I'd say the best place is the Forest of Ocean Mist (plus you get to kill lots of Golden Punis and a few dragons).
    But I'd recomend, if you don't care for levels or money, Valco's shop (the fire mana near the mana chiefs) it's like, 2 pendelooks, and it's very easy to synthesyze them... what I did was:
    -use mini pendelooks from Arcose's mine (they spawn near Hute's shop, up the ladder on the lower part of the screen and on the boxes out of the storage-thingy-room next to the ladder)
    -get my supply of stained grass from Duran (outside Faith's room)

If you wanna do that, the only drawback would be time, 'cause if you already have 9 mini pendelooks and 9 stained grasses, you can only synthesize 4 Pendelooks (but, anyway, if you only want the crystalites, you can buy two with that already)
    So make your pick <3

User Info: Daguerrera

Daguerrera - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. There are Invisible Punis at the Clefts of Nevaria or whatever

User Info: PwnageHoro

PwnageHoro - 12 years ago 1   0
  2. The best place I've found to hunt Invisible Puni's and Master Puni's is in the Puni God. These enemies appear, on average, every five or so battles.

User Info: jjhanzely

jjhanzely - 12 years ago 1   0
  3. You can also buy them from Pattet in the fairy world if he has them in stock. I've had good luck finding them that way.

User Info: maiorano84

maiorano84 - 12 years ago 0   0