In Bjarkhov Bomb, I kill Fuchs, now what?

1. I have tried over and over and I don't know what to do.

User Info: 13_bpowell_13

13_bpowell_13 - 10 years ago

1. After killing Fuchs, take his clothes and his guard should take you towards the ship where your second target, Bjarkhov is waiting. You'll get frisked, head up to his room, and you should fiber wire him when he turns around to pick up some vodka. After that, I think you might have to take a key card on his desk, not sure, then leave the ship and steal a radiation suit (which I think you can find in the warehouse near the submarine). Head onto the sub, take the bombs in the back room, then place them at the three points of interest around the outside. Get away, change back out of the radiation suit, detonate the bombs, then leave.

Of course, this assumes you kill Fuchs in the bathroom like I did. But basically, it's Fuchs, Bjarkhov, submarine. Hope this helps.

User Info: Idarak

Idarak - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Or u could put in the cheat 2 completely beat mission with silent assassin award thingy

User Info: leftyslate

leftyslate - 9 years ago 0   0