Chapter 6 - The Remaining, Disappearing Ghosts, how to make them reappear?

1. Hello! I am playing Fatal Frame 2, and I am in Chapter 6. I have defeated the twin ghosts and the woman falling down ghosts, but I can't seem to find the ghosts that hold the doll parts. I go to the location, and my filament does not activate. Is there a chance to make these ghosts reappear? Are there other ways to reactivate their appearance? Do you need to take a ghost's picture in order to get the doll's arms and doll's head?

Or....do I have to start over since I missed these ghosts?

User Info: SoulCalibur007

SoulCalibur007 - 7 years ago

1. Have you been to the dollmaker's study? I believe there's a picture you need to take in there first, or perhaps a file you need to find, that triggers the doll part ghosts to spawn. And yes, you do need to take their pictures to get the doll parts.

User Info: OrnerySpoon

OrnerySpoon - 7 years ago 0   0