Where and what cheat system do I use to unlock cheats?

1. I know this game is old, but I still play it at times. Does anybody know which cheat code system do I buy to unlock everything? GameShark? CodeBreaker? Thank you.

User Info: Jugganath

Jugganath - 1 year ago

1. Also I still play this game and the my advice is buy a GameShark, I have one and I have unlocked all weapons and missons, but not the all ratings, because there is not a code for complete the Team Rating. If you have the NTSC version there is that code. Is there also a GameShark code that complete all objectives in a mission, including the Online objectives. Then whit the GameShark you can unlock every weapon, including secret and beta ones, unlock all missons, complete all objectives, most of the ratings, become immortal to every injury, no clip, disable A.I., disable timer and play in FPS Mode, but you must activate every time the GameShark codes before playing, or the game will become normal, also you will save.

User Info: Sal_89

Sal_89 - 1 year ago 1   0