Anyone Have A Code For All Chaos Emeralds?

1. I Got A Gameshark.
    I'm tired of chasing after the chaos emeralds and i want to get the last level. If someone has, or knows were the codes is, please, post it.

User Info: SedaUchiha

SedaUchiha - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Unfortunately, no code for the Chaos Emeralds exists. Just keep at it, I have two, but I haven't played in a while. Try Team Rose/Team Chaotix for the last emerald, because Team Rose's level takes about four minutes to complete on average, and they are surprisingly fast, and Team Chaotix are evenly matched with Team Sonic and Team Dark in the speed factor, and they have a short last level. The third and fourth Chaos Emeralds seem to be the hardest to get.

User Info: Rosiepossum

Rosiepossum - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. The categories of the sonic heroes game are those:
    1:The players that are better in high speed.
    2:The players that are better in low speed.
    If you are in category 1 choose team sonic or dark . If not then choose team rose or chaotix.

User Info: sonicsupergamer

sonicsupergamer - 3 years ago 1   0