Is there a US version packaged with a headset?

1. Is there a package of this game that contains a unique headset or do you simply use any generic one?

User Info: kiramasaki

kiramasaki - 11 years ago

1. I don't think there is. I just used a rockband microphone and it works very well.

User Info: reaper0123

reaper0123 - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Sorry for the late response- I just played through the game for the first time myself.

I do not believe there was a US release of a bundle like that. Any standard USB headset should do the trick. I used a Logitech headset that was totally unrelated to Playstation and it worked perfectly.

User Info: risktaker

risktaker - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. I'm obviously years late, but for any future players who are curious about Lineline and happen to be googling for an answer, I managed to complete the game using a Singstar microphone. I've read a few messages online saying that the Singstar mic doesn't work, but it appeared to work for me. If the model matters, my PS2 is one of the later slim models (version 15/SCPH-7700X I think).

I had one microphone plugged into the Singstar USB hub (the blue port) and the USB hub was plugged into the first port of the PS2

User Info: Shadow2099

Shadow2099 - 5 years ago 0   0