How do you tell party members to use Sp Recovery Items?

1. The A.I. never uses Sp Recovery Consumables like Mage's / Artisan's / Emperor's Soul. I've even tried going to a low level dungeon and purposely using phal repth with kite until his Sp is almost gone. It seems that first aid only heals Hp and Status effects. If anyone finds out how to get your team members to use their Mages soul please let me know. I'm never giving them any sp recovery items again.

The only thing I can think of to get rid of these items is to give your friends over 40 different items and make them discard the souls.

User Info: ninjutsushi

ninjutsushi - 5 years ago

1. I don't think you can, unfortunately the AI can only heal HP not SP. If you try to give them over 40 items they automatically discard the cheapest item in their inventory. Furthermore, when you log off your party members will automatically sell all their low level armor and weapons until their inventory is back to 20.

Try this:

First give them a bunch of low level equips until they reach 40 items.

Next try giving the person items like noble wine, heath potion, recovery drink, and healing elixer to make them get rid of mages soul. It's possible to discard mages soul but if you gave them an artisan or emperors' soul they are holding onto that forever.

User Info: Wushujitsu

Wushujitsu - 5 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Well,if you give then some sp itens like mage soul I think then might heal your sp.

User Info: sarom

sarom - 5 years ago 0   0