What are hidden cards?

1. I was looking for a certain card by checking the enemy decks and saw that the card I want is a hidden card and I need ti know what hidden cards are.

User Info: stuffz0rz

stuffz0rz - 8 years ago

1. First of all, you need to choose a deck leader with the hidden find ability (this is not listed on the card itself, so you won't know in advance which cards have it and which don't)...a nice easy one to use is Pumpking, and just use a zombie power-up deck...that's what i did and i have all the hidden cards....the second thing you need to do is read all of section 3.1 in mharbenedict34's card guide on the FAQ tab (the tabs say like home, then data, then FAQ...click the FAQ tab, then mharbenedict34's card guide, and scroll down to section 3.1) then just follow his instructions on how to get each hidden card (some of them can be obtained thru reincarnation, like the specialty elimination cards...ie exile of the wicked, eternal rest, cold wave etc) you have to move your deck leader onto the space indicated for each opponent...some of these can be quite hazardous, so be prepared...the one i had the most trouble with was against Pegasus...my advice is to pack plenty of LP recovery cards in your deck for that one

User Info: nps_pon2182

nps_pon2182 (Expert) - 8 years ago 2 0