Cards Question?

1. Hey, I had a question about obtaining cards. Especially the cards you normally need to use Passwords to get. I'd really like to earn them on my own somehow, I think you can get some of them through reincarnation, is that right? If so, could someone point me to or list all cards that are normally the password cards that you can get through reincarnation or the slots?

Also, if there are some cards that you can't have any other way, when in your opinions would it be OK to input a password for those cards then. I'm really trying to play my games now the way they're meant to be played, but something like this throws me for a loop because I don't have enough feedback from other people on what they'd do in my situation & why.

Thanks for reading all of this & for answering me!

User Info: Kronoan

Kronoan - 8 years ago

1. Sorry dude but the only way to get those what are they like 15 cards is to put those codes in...nobody is going to think anyless of you.

User Info: tidus778

tidus778 - 8 years ago 1 0