I have no idea how the Fairy Colony Laboratory works, can someone explain?

1. I know how to play the game, I'm not a noob at all. My D-Ratio is 1/32 and I've beaten the game in 4.5 hours once, I once finished with a 15% D-Counter. I'm great at this game, but for some reason I can't wrap my head around the Lab. People say you fight enemies, come back, and then get an item. I fought like 20, came back, and got nothing. I even tried changing it to something else, fighting something, then coming back. But nothing. Can someone help me?

User Info: OutontheTiles

OutontheTiles - 4 years ago

1. Once a laboratory has produced all of its items, you have to change it to something else entirely and back to a lab to get it producing again. Even then, labs always produce the same items in the same order:
    -Junk
    -Gold XP
    -Stuffed Toy
    -Present
    -Mirage Bomb
    -Tracker
    -Slapper
    -Mirage Blast

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades (FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 2   0