How can I respawn enemies?

1. I'm trying to go for the "Tri-Buster" challenge early on, and I know where I can fight those Rafflesias in BioCorp. Thing is, I keep having to kill other monsters with them, and that breaks my chain. Is there a way I can force enemies to respawn? In this case, the two Rafflesias near the beginning of BioCorp.

User Info: MyollnirCatra

MyollnirCatra - 11 years ago

1. Restore puts you back to the last hard save you made, with your equipped weapons, and everything you put away in the weapon and item lockers. It also lets you carry over your current Party XP to your current file. The D-Counter would be at the point that you left it at when you hard saved. I am not sure what happens to your item list but I believe it stays the same as it was when you last saved as well.

User Info: Trigger_Zero

Trigger_Zero - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Enemies don't respawn, if I remember correctly. What you could try doing, is killing just the Rafflessia, and then running away. Either that, or you could kill off the other enemies, and leave the Rafflessia alone. Come back after you kill off all the other enemies and chain kill the Rafflesia you left behind.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra - 10 years ago 1   1
  2. Does the counter reset with an SOL Restore? That's the only thing I can think of, since enemies do not respawn.

User Info: Kantonoso

Kantonoso - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. Enemies re-spawn only after you leave the area. Enemies will never re-spawn if you don't leave the area/floor where you killed them. I think that it's about time that this question is closed, once and for all.

User Info: Master_Faust

Master_Faust - 7 years ago 0   1