Zombie Heather?

1. Is there an easier way to defeat Zombie Heather on the carrosel? She seems to deflect nearly everything I throw at her?

User Info: fedex1969

fedex1969 - 10 years ago

1. When she has a ranged weapon (ie guns) use a melee weapon. The stun gun works pretty well here as well as the pipe. Stay near her and dodge her shots, hitting her just as she begins to shoot at you. When she has a melee weapon, use a gun, preferably the machine gun. Again, just as she begins to raise her weapon to hit you, shoot her. It's pretty hard the first time through. It took me quite a few tries myself. It gets easier after you've beat the game a couple of times and get the bonus weapons. Haha.

User Info: hellobandit

hellobandit - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Put on the bullet proof vest (providing that you picked it up while you were in the shopping mall other side) equip the katana if you got it in the hilltop center, pretty much guaruntee's you'll get her first three forms down for the count without taking a buttload of damage.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. They're the same people.

User Info: JasonGhost

JasonGhost - 9 years ago 0   2
  3. You have to wack all the horses on the carrosel dead before you concentrait on her.

User Info: Mortainous28

Mortainous28 - 10 years ago 2   5
  4. I think that is alessa not heather but i could be wrong

User Info: pyramidhead7745

pyramidhead7745 - 9 years ago 0   3