How do i open the door to confront the lieutenant?

1. How do i confront the robot lieutenant. I dont know where the trespasser is.

User Info: 14tim4

14tim4 - 8 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    Can you please tell which planet you're on?

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321 - 8 years ago
  3. Additional Details:
    Planet eudora

User Info: 14tim4

14tim4 - 8 years ago
  4. Additional Details:
    No havent been to planet Aridia ive one been to planet eudora, kerwan and novalis.

User Info: 14tim4

14tim4 - 8 years ago
  5. Additional Details:
    Last time i checked it wasn't available so there must be something i have to do. i think i have to explore the waterfall in planet novalis.

User Info: 14tim4

14tim4 - 8 years ago
  6. Additional Details:
    I'll try it.

User Info: 14tim4

14tim4 - 8 years ago
  7. Additional Details:
    Well 1 problem. Don't know where the waterfall is in Novalis. Well i'll explore for now, but if u can help just well me just submit another answer.

User Info: 14tim4

14tim4 - 8 years ago
  8. Additional Details:
    I dont get the sentence saying "its right to the right of ur starting point" it didnt make sense. At least i know what u mean.

It means u just go right right?

User Info: 14tim4

14tim4 - 8 years ago
  9. Additional Details:
    I can go to aridia now!

User Info: 14tim4

14tim4 - 8 years ago
  10. Additional Details:
    Thanks for all ur help. Ive got the tresspasser. So anymore last tips for me to confront the lieutenant or throughout the game?

User Info: 14tim4

14tim4 - 8 years ago

1. Oh, that's right! You probably need the Infobot for Planet Aridia. And you're right, you have to explore the watery area to the right of your starting point in Planet Novalis to get to it. That's probably the last hole filled regarding your question.

So in summary, you need explore the watery cave in Novalis to get the Infobot for Aridia. When you travel to Aridia, head left from your starting position and make your way to the elevator. Here at the top, you''ll come to a fork in the road. Take the left path and beat this area to get the Trespasser. Now travel back to Eudora and you can finally unlock the door and confront the Robot Lieutenant.

I think that should do it. If something goes wrong, you let me know ;). I hope all that helped.

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. Right, I remember now. Yes, you do need the Trespasser to get to the Lieutenant on Planet Eudora. The Trespasser itself, however, is found on Planet Aridia (the planet with Skid McMarx and his agent). In order to get to the Trespasser, first you need to get the Swingshot that's found on Planet Kerwan.

Now if you have all of the above things in place, go back to Planet Aridia (I assume you've already been here). From your starting location, you want to head left. Jump over the little stream of mud and head through the field of Sandsharks and Pyrocitor Robots towards the elevator at the end. Go up the elevator. When you get off, you should be at a fork in the road with a path leading left and a path leading right. Taking the right path will lead you to Skid's agent, while taking the left path will eventually lead you to the Trespasser (I'm saying this abstractly; I don't want to spoil anything for you).

There you go, I hope this helps you. If not, feel free to let me know.

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Then you must go and finish off Planet Aridia. It should be available to you by now (in sequence, it comes right before Eudora). Without Aridia and it's Trespasser you can't finish off Planet Eudora and much of the game's later Planets.

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Sure! You don't even need to look that far. It's right to the right of your starting point!

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321 - 8 years ago 0 0