About the girls?

1. I know you can't marry on this harvest moon but how do you make a girl kiss you on this game?

User Info: Marona9

Marona9 - 9 years ago
  2. Yeah....see.....that doesn't happen. Or does it? I'm gonna post a messege on the board and see!

User Info: NintendoGirl12

NintendoGirl12 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. You need to do the ending, in which they are the main person involved in. I got Gwen in the Endangered Weseal story, and in the end she kisses ur character.

User Info: linkpro64

linkpro64 - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. Some girls in the ending will kiss you. Others like Gina will confess their love for you descretely and leave or with Lyla in the blue flower ending will thank you for helping save the homeland and take off. It depends on which ending you do and the girl in the ending.

User Info: Shiva_Lightning

Shiva_Lightning - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. Gwen'll kiss u on the rooftop if you've completed endangered weasel flag. how sweet :)

User Info: Croix

Croix - 3 years ago 1   0