any easy way to defeat Behemoth?

1. earlier today i defeated Ansem//Riku and now i'm trying to defeat Behemoth, but i died within 5 minutes of the battle.
    Sora is on level 46 or 47, should he be on a higher level?

User Info: night_divine

night_divine - 9 years ago

1. I was about level 49/50 when I defeated him, so a little bit of levelling up is recommended. He's fairly easy if you stay on the back of his head and attack the horn. Then he drops down use Arc Arcanum and that should take away a chunk of HP when he gets up dodge roll away from him and stay away from those energy beams. When your HP drops to about a thrid heal yourself for safety. I also recommend using Aerora because you should have enough MP. Keep this up and he should go down quickly.

I hope this helps.

User Info: Apple_Cat

Apple_Cat - 9 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Heres one make sure you have high jump from monstro and run round to where his back hind legs are and jump up onto his back this may take a couple of trys but hell be too busy killing donald and goofy.once you are on his back start attacking the horn on his head making sure not to fall off. repeat if you do fall off.

User Info: magnasword

magnasword - 9 years ago 1 0