Am I crazy, or does the Perfect Balance cheat not do anything?

1. I'm not trying to be super lazy, I just think it'd be awesome to hang out in the tube, sliding my hands through the water and being surrounded by the wave for as long as I want. It seems terribly obvious that an Activision-style Perfect Balance cheat would allow me to do precisely that, but... the gauge stills wobbles all around and I keep falling off after a matter of seconds, whether the cheat is toggled on or off. What am I missing? Or does it really just not work?

User Info: Deraj828

Deraj828 - 3 years ago
  2. Just unlocked High Jump, which also seems to do nothing. Is there a step to this that I'm missing, or did they just forget to make the cheats work? I mean, riding the face is cool, but flying through the air and napping in the barrel both sound pretty fun, too. I'd hate to be robbed of them.

User Info: Deraj828

Deraj828 - 3 years ago