How to encounter the Seraphic Radiance?

1. I was told that I needed to stone of rebirth to get the ultimate fusion for Yuri along with the pulse tract, but when I go to try and battle this fusion in the graveyard, the four masks send me away. I am at the Neameto float (my apologies for the spelling), so i'm not sure if I have missed something or too far into the story to fight him.

User Info: MasterAlucard_x

MasterAlucard_x - 6 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    Thanks for the response darthsekse, my problem is that it doesn't let me examine the sunset or anything like that so im not quite sure what i've done wrong.

User Info: MasterAlucard_x

MasterAlucard_x - 6 years ago

1. As long as you have gotten all the other fusions, I'm pretty sure the Seraphic R doesn't require anything else other than the book. You might try finishing all the other side quests, but maybe it's just a glitch.

User Info: darthsekse

darthsekse - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The masks don't send you to fight Ben. Go to through the gate and examine the sunset before leaving. As long as you haven't completed the game, there is no "too far".

User Info: darthsekse

darthsekse - 6 years ago 0 0