Where are the aces???

1. I've used the hints and location maps but when I go to where they're supposed to be, they aren't there. Do I need to be playing the game on hard or something? What's sad is that I used to know the location of every single one and now I can't find them... help!

User Info: throat_slicer

throat_slicer - 10 years ago

Answers

1. You gotsa beats the game

User Info: Ispeakthetruth8

Ispeakthetruth8 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. f-5 mission 1 just north of the Allen Fort airbase keep going north you will see it -code name WANG-

User Info: lost_cry

lost_cry - 9 years ago 0   1
  3. Well throat_slicer, if you have completed the game on hard it will unlock a expert mode in which you can shoot down aces and claim their aircraft designs, also you may have to fly around a little before finding the aces, they are usually hidden by radar until you get near them

User Info: Mobius35

Mobius35 - 9 years ago 0   1
  4. Just go on normal and fly around the area that they're supposed to be in and wait until the game automatically targets them for you.

User Info: ike730

ike730 - 9 years ago 0   1
  5. You gotta beat the game...
    The planes move around constantly, so you might have to search awhile for them.
    -thing i learned about mission 11's ace-
    You do NOT have to wait for last 90 seconds, if you shoot all but 1 plane (AWACs will signal saying, Multiple erusian craft coming, but you are almost out of Erusian airspace) the plane will appear

User Info: darkgilgameshv5

darkgilgameshv5 - 9 years ago 0   1