How do you execute a certain sword attack?

1. Every once in awhile, Dante pokes his sword out a few times, similar to Marth's Dancing Blade in Smash Brothers.

I looked in options, and I don't see this particular attack's button command listed. I'm playing on Normal, not Easy Auto, so I'd like to know exactly how to execute this attack at will. It does sick damage, but I can only use it by complete accident.

User Info: Ultima_X

Ultima_X - 9 years ago

1. Pretty straightforward. Press the attack button two times, pause for about 1 second, then start mashing it - you'll go into the 'million stab' combo that you described.

You can do another combo by pressing the attack button two times again, pausing for a shorter period of time (half a second), then pressing attack three more times to do two uppercut slashes followed by a downward one.

And finally, you can substitute moves, so you can substitute eg a High Time for the final stab or the downward slash of the previous two combos.

User Info: JochNessMonster

JochNessMonster (Expert) - 9 years ago 1 0

1. Tap, tap, long pause (until the sword moves all the way back), then tap again

User Info: KinslayersDawn

KinslayersDawn - 9 years ago 1 0