How do I get past the waterfall?

1. That room with the pump thingo that you operate, I am meant to do anything with the pump? Or do I just let it peacefully continue pumping?

User Info: TRONtology

TRONtology - 11 years ago

1. With a reply that's 11 days late, I suppose this is pretty useless, but it sounds like you're talking about the mace sidequest. Check out section 3.1 of this guide to see what to do with the pump and how to get a mace.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/367472/16220

That pump apparently doesn't exist in the American version, so you must have the EU version. In the 2nd playthrough of the EU version, you can get a light saber where previously you would have got a mace - I've got it before now and it is cool... <_<

As for getting past the waterfall, if memory serves, you need to jump onto the water wheel and time a jump from it to grab hold of a black bar - from there, you can turn something. Check the EU walkthrough if need be.

User Info: JochNessMonster

JochNessMonster - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. That's right, you need to time your jump with the pump. If you go through the ledges, you will end up in a pole linking to .... death. The only way to get past this is to time your jump with the pump, so you can get to the outside of the building and then hold on the water wheel to reach the lever that opens the door (I'm not really sure on the lever, but I remember well the pump and the water wheel).

User Info: Knirt

Knirt - 10 years ago 0   0