Saving Issue?

1. I just bought red faction used the other day and I played it for a couple hours and got decently far at one point. The only problem is, every time I die in the game, I go back to the main menu to try to load my game, and it tells me I don't have a save file. Does this game autosave or does it need to be manual saved? If so when/how do I get the game to save or does this game just have a known issue with saving? Any help is greatly appreciated.

User Info: ramboturd72

ramboturd72 - 10 years ago

1. The game doen't use auto save. You have to save it yourself by pressing select, then select save.

User Info: shatr_360

shatr_360 - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. When u are playing... press the select button... i dont remember well but i think there is an option called "save" lol hope works

User Info: darkssnake

darkssnake - 10 years ago 0   0