1. I've driven the tank to the base with the timer counting down- from there ive tried jumping on the lift- ive also tried to riding the moving belts to other rooms but they get block. I've gotten into the large room after riding the belts only to find myself trapped with no way out.

User Info: trentb23

trentb23 - 9 years ago

1. It's really hard to remember this game, so I'm not sure if I can help you that much, but take a look at this extract I've gotten out of JPaterson's FAQ. I hope you're talking about this part:

"At the end of the canyon, you see a bunker. Get out of the APC, hit the
    switch, and go inside. Hit the switch next to the door.

LOADING

****************************************************************************
    * Hendrix: Hurry, Parker! They're starting to seal up the shuttle bay. *

After the load, go through the door. Walk straight, and go through the door
    on the left wall; the first door you see.

* Hendrix: This is the cargo loading system. *

You are now on a catwalk. Follow it straight and take the ladder down. Jump
    onto the conveyor and follow the one leading AWAY from the shaft.

* Hendrix: You might be able to sneak in through the loading docks. *

* Hendrix: Hurry, they're sealing the doors into the loading dock! *

Turn left when you emerge in a room and take the small elevator. When you get
    off the elevator, turn left and open the large door.

* Hendrix: Parker -- find a place to hide before the shuttle takes off. *
    * Hurry! *

Run to the back end of this room and hit the button to start the elevator.
    When you get off, turn left, and follow the grating to a panel in the floor
    marked with the weird circle symbol. Jump down and run to the back. Wait
    a second, and a cutscene will show the shuttle departing.

LOADING

* Hendrix: You've gotta disable Ultor's planetary defense system before the*
    * fleet reaches Mars, or they'll be toast. *
    "

I sincerely hope your answer lies somewhere in that extract. If not, you can always check the FAQs/Walkthroughs made for this game in the "FAQs" section of this game's page.

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321 - 9 years ago 2   0