How many HP spheres do I need to get 99999 HP ?

1. I bet it takes a lot from the sphere grid lol !

User Info: HailSirAuron

HailSirAuron - 11 years ago
  2. OK haha I didn't think math so it got me there lol but thanks ! So do I still have space for the Attributes (Strength,Defense,Agility,etc) after I get that much HP ?

User Info: HailSirAuron

HailSirAuron - 11 years ago

1. arithmetic to the rescue lol!

100,000 HP / 300 HP per node = 333 hp +300 nodes. the rest is covered by base HP

where were you when they taught you about division lol?

User Info: CaladbolgZERO

CaladbolgZERO (Expert) - 11 years ago 6   1

Answers

1. Yes..

User Info: CaladbolgZERO

CaladbolgZERO (Expert) - 11 years ago 2   0
  2. you fail because in the NA version you only need 133 luck to max out luck and 122 evasion to max out evasion. and you don't need any accuracy at all. so the only way to not have enough space on the sphere grid for 99999 hp and 999 mp is if you were dumb and wasted nodes

User Info: CaladbolgZERO

CaladbolgZERO (Expert) - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. You do. My roommate cleared the entire grid and managed to get all the attributes as well as 999 MP, but she only had a little over 70,000 HP.
    There are... oh, 828 spots on the board, 77 of which you cannot clear because they've got magic spells, etc in them. So that leaves 751 holes for you to fill. It takes approximately 504 spheres to max your attributes to 255, which leaves 247 spots for HP. And that's not even CONSIDERING MP.

So, the answer is, no. You can max one set of things at a time attributes, HP or MP or you can mix and match.

Hope that helps!!

User Info: Batsutousai

Batsutousai - 11 years ago 0   1
  4. A lot

User Info: Jimbearpig24

Jimbearpig24 - 11 years ago 0   3