Chocobo Breeding??

1. I have 2 wonderful chocobos and one is male and the other is female and they are both at S class. And I've been stealing a ton of carob nut but everytime I breed them they won't give me a blue or green chocobo. What do I do?

User Info: Oliviamarie

Oliviamarie - 4 years ago

1. This would have gotten better results if posted on the Board or in the Answers section for the game:
    www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197341-final-fantasy-vii
    For 100% odds of getting either a blue or green Chocobo, you need a combined total of 4 wins between the parents. So, one of them could have won 4 races, both could have won 2 races each. As long as they have 4 races between them, and are at least a "Good" or "Great" Chocobo, the latter of which you can find near Mideel accompanied by either one or two Spirals. So, if you breed two Good or Great Chocobos with a combined 4 wins using a Carob Nut, you have a 50% chance of getting a Green Chocobo, 25% of getting a specific gender. The other 50% of the time, you'll get a Blue Chocobo of either gender. Good luck with your chocobos.

User Info: reb8

reb8 - 4 years ago 1   0