Can I get someone to piloted the Neo Grandzon?

1. Is there anyone can piloted the neo granzon? I get the gameshark code for Neo Grandzon can be bought at bazaar, but I can't find someone to pilloted it. is there any solution for this?

I read the gamesave of minimoggundam, and it has NG pilloted with someone. how can we do those thing?

User Info: mnputa

mnputa - 8 years ago

Answers

1. NG was probably at one point intended to be piloted (thus, the bizaar code). But you can't do it in the finished game without codes. As for that game save, the creator must have used a patching tool to accomplish that.

User Info: YuiAgrias99

YuiAgrias99 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. Use this cheated-code (Every pilots can control every robots) , but our pilots does not have Shou Shirakawa so you can use Neo-Granszon with others pilots instead.

PILOT CAN CONTROL ANY UNIT CODE
    D00B2342 1040
    800B2342 1400
    D00B1DAE 1040
    800B1DAE 1400

User Info: KingUm

KingUm - 3 years ago 0   0