Why can't I charge Marle's pendant at the Mammon Machine to open the door?

1. I've read that I need to charge Marle's pendant at the Mammon Machine, so that I can open the door that Schala has gone through in Zeal Palace. When I try to charge the pendant at the machine, nothing happens, and I still can't open the door.

User Info: bre056

bre056 - 9 years ago

1. After you see Schala go to the queen's room, I believe you need to go to her room first and let the sequence take place that she is being summoned by the queen through a servant. Afterwards, go to the room where the mammonj machine is placed and try to touch it. If it doesn't work, try talking to all the people in the room.

User Info: lady0uroboros

lady0uroboros - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Try examining the door Schala went through first. Then try examining the Mammon Machine.

User Info: IMNzane

IMNzane - 9 years ago 0   0