Can I get help inputing the level select code?

1. I've beaten the game, but never got the 'level select' cheat to work All the guides on how to do it are dupes of the rest, with the exact same wording.

"Press L1 + L2 then hold R1 + R2 at the title screen. Wait for the sound, then let go of the buttons. Press Left, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, R2, Right."

So do you hold L1+L2 in the beginning or let them go before pressing R1+R2? I've tried both ways to no avail. And when it says title screen, I'm assuming it means the 'press start' screen?

Has anyone gotten this to work?? Please help me out here.

User Info: Idfection

Idfection - 9 years ago

1. Once you've beaten the game, I'm pretty sure you can't replay levels in the story. You just play random levels and the only thing you can do is try to get 100% items. Even if I'm wrong on that element, having multiple players might be the problem. Also the game doesn't auto load a character up when you start play, you actually have to manually go to Load game or create a character at start up.

User Info: PurestProdigy

PurestProdigy - 9 years ago 0   0