What is best video game console to play tomb raiders on?

1. Hello I have only played Original Tomb Raiders 1, 2, and part of Three and PS 1. What is best console for this game now? Is PS 3 or 4 a must compared to PS2 ? Or is XBOX superior to PS ? Thank you for your reply:)

User Info: Rmankty

Rmankty - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Hey Rman,

I have found that Tomb Raiders plays best on xbox 360 buttttttttt you have to have the console, the game and the controllers and hookups,,,

where with PS,, you can usually just plug and go,, whether its 4, 3 or 2,,

the controllers on xbox seem to work more precise than my playstations,,

the video seems better in ps3 though,,

so before you spend $2000 on things you dont need, try it on some friends gamers, and see how it works for you,,

have a great one,

E

User Info: gtaSAMaster

gtaSAMaster - 4 years ago 1   0
  2. There is now a steam port of the original PC version of the game which allows you to save anywhere. I think this is the best version of the original game because it looks the best graphically and you can still play the game with controller. I know friends who play the Steam version with a PS4 controller and say the controls are great. I personally believe that nowadays the PC version is the best version of the game and in terms of home console versions, the Playstation 1 and Saturn versions are the best versions.

User Info: LiamPiper25

LiamPiper25 - 2 years ago 1   0
  3. The ps versions were real good.

User Info: Then0rm

Then0rm - 2 years ago 0   0