Table of Contents
- Basic Tactics
- Speed Guide
- PART I: "Wow, what a mansion!"
- PART II: "What the hell is this place, anyway!?"
- PART III: "Whoah! This hall is dangerous!"
- PART IV: "Oh, Jill! What good timing."
- PART V: "So, everything is done?" "Well, almost, yes."
- Speed Guide Quick Reference
Written by Fernando Garcia (aka the Last Cetra, aka Roslolian Garr). Any question/advice regarding this guide may be sent to me. For information on how to contact me, refer to my contributor page on GameFAQs (just click back on your browser and follow the link on my user name).
This document is exclusive property of the author. It is protected by International Copyright Law. Violating any of the rules stated herein may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. This is intended for private & personal use only. It may not be reproduced in parts or in its entirety in any form (be it electronically or physically), especially for commercial purposes, as it is completely free of charge. As of this writing, GameFAQs is the only site hosting this document. Lastly, all trademarks and copyrights contained in this document are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.