is persona revelation (PS1) officially got Snow Queen Quest in it?

1. hello guys ,I just started play persona revelation (PS1) , haven't beat the game yet
    about that this question I searched around google but no answer can convince me, all i know is that persona (PSP ver) officially got the snow queen quest in it, but the ps1 ver?

(1)many people said that we can use gameshark to unlock the snow queen quest on the persona revelation (PS1). Beside that method , is there any other method to unlock it on persona revelation (PS1)?

(2)or is persona revelation (PS1) officially got snow queen quest in it?

User Info: ArseneSatanael

ArseneSatanael - 2 years ago

1. If I'm not mistaken, the US version forgot to have the option that splits the paths during translation, so only the first path was ever found until some time later. So without GameShark, it's like the Snow Queen quest was never there. The Snow Queen quest was official to begin with, as the two options for the different paths was already available in the Japanese version.

User Info: ZeroType-X

ZeroType-X - 2 years ago 0   0