No ring to open the trap door on the last level?

1. I can get to the bottom of the last area well within the 2 minute time limit, but when I get there and rescue the last mudokin, there is no ring anywhere. I jumped in every space possible and even pressed square in every space possible. I am using an emulator (ePSXe) but I do have a ps1, ps2 and ps3 as well as the game itself. I prefer the emulator because of save states though. Is this some kind of issue with emulators?

User Info: Flameroller

Flameroller - 8 years ago

1. OK, so this is a question from 3 years ago and probably flameroller already has the anwser, but I think it need to be solved, for the future.

What you need to do is the following:
    1. First, you need to eject the memory card in slot 1 (go to archive/configuration/memory cards and select "eject" next to the first slot),
    2. Then you need to enter the name for the memory card in slot 2
    3. After that, you need to go to the part you can't pass and save the game in the memory card #2 (you know, in the game, go to the main menu and select save). The memory card will be formatted first, that's fine.
    4. Ok, almost there, now you need to exit your current game, so it would take you to the start screen.
    5. On the start screen you need to load the game you just saved (in memory card #2). So you will start just at the beggining of the "2 minute time limit" part. Then, pass it again and you will find the ring.

User Info: NeilChatelain

NeilChatelain - 5 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. This is a bug, sometimes rings doesn't appears. It happens to me too but in a different place: when I back to the rupture farms and I go back to the beginning of the game. The only way is to restarting the game from the beginning...I try to reload the save but doesn't work. However restarting works well

User Info: Boccia87

Boccia87 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. OK, the solution above works!
    Thanks!

User Info: AshleyRiot

AshleyRiot - 3 years ago 0   0