Can You Rip Your Made Songs From The Game?

1. Does anyone know how to do it?

User Info: ZeroVirusXIII

ZeroVirusXIII - 10 years ago

Answers

1. think if you had a ps1 memory card converter and the correct software i think you could export them to virtual Dj or traktor pro and then export them to mp3 file not 100% sure but dont see why not with al ittle bit of tinkering around

User Info: Theonebg98

Theonebg98 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. Here's how I did it.

Went to Radio Shack. Purchased an adapter that takes the two audio out cables from the PS1 and permits it to plug into my PC's mic input plug. Make sure that it is the two banded stereo input and not the mono. Then, get an in-line volume control from Radio Shack's phone department to decrease the strength of the audio signal, so that your microphone input doesn't overpower the incoming audio. Finally, have some kind of program on your PC that can record microphone audio from that plug. For me, doing this worked like a charm.

I am also aware of an old device that permitted PS1 memory cards to be plugged into a PC. Alas, the port that it used has since vanished from the modern PC's.

User Info: jup

jup - 5 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Is this the same as Music? Unanswered