Metal Gear Solid (PlayStation)

Secret codec number?

1. My brother's friend told my brother that this game has 1 special weapon,it is sniper rifle that the bullet can go through the wall,to get it I must get 1 more codec number(he forgot the number)which mean,codec number 8 ,The question is,how to get that number,I know that codec number have 7 number only,but there are 1 more mystery number.Like MGS 3 Snake Eater,the last codec is mystery number. It is Healing right?
    MtlPlyr - 11 years ago - report
  2. OK skywolf5775,so what is the last number of that codec? If you know.
    MtlPlyr - 11 years ago - report
  3. I play it on PS1,and it not Japanese version i think,hmmm,how i want to know if this game is japanese or not? look at it language?My game language is English subtitle.
    MtlPlyr - 11 years ago - report
  4. Hmmmm It wrote NTSC/US,so this mean US version?
    MtlPlyr - 11 years ago - report
  5. OK,I'll try all number,just tell me when I should use this codec number?After I think I will accepted your answer,I will ask you the question about MGS 2 Sons of Liberty at Play station 2.Is that OK?sad,why your brother do like that?,an accident?
    MtlPlyr - 11 years ago - report
  6. Ok,ok,ok
    MtlPlyr - 11 years ago - report

1. OK! =) You have to enter it in the cannion where you where fighting Reaven in the tank. OK, MGS2 it is!
    O. Before i go can i ask you for a reqest? Can you write (Skywolf only) on MGS2 questions, please?
    Skywolf5775 - 11 years ago - report
    0   0

1. OK.My frend, listen.There is only ONE sniper rifle and thats a PSG1. And that codec number is ether a codec number for The Ninja or a number to listen to the music of the stage. I have playd ALL mgs games so ask me ANYTHING about them. I am here evryday.
    Skywolf5775 - 11 years ago - report
    0   0

2. I think its140.66. But it depends on the version of the game. It only works on PAL and Japanese versions.

Anything else?
    Skywolf5775 - 11 years ago - report
    0   0

3. Do you play MGS1 on PS1 or on PS3?
    Skywolf5775 - 11 years ago - report
    0   0

4. Hmm... O, Do you still have the game case? If you do than look on the front for a litle black line witsh sais PAL. That indecates that its PAL version
    Skywolf5775 - 11 years ago - report
    0   0

5. Well... Then i think it wount work. But try it anyway. I live in the UK so i had a PAL version but, my brother broke the first disk and hiden the second one.But i remenber evrething from the very begining.

Hope (somthing) helps! =(
    Skywolf5775 - 11 years ago - report
    0   0

1. Why can't i use my codec? Tech Support PS
    6 answers
  2. 8 Codec Slots? General PS
    2 answers
  3. Otacon codec? General PS
    1 answer
  4. Meryls Codec? General PS
    1 answer