after i beat Lenus, the game Blackout! anyone can help me?

1. i played LoD on my PSP

User Info: igolh

igolh - 11 years ago

Answers

1. This is a rather common glitch that occurs at this fight. The Black Screen of death. I wasn't sure if the glitch happened on the PSP, but I guess it does. Since you're on a PSP, you'll have to use a proven method over many trials, don't turn into Dragoons for the duration of the fight. It seems strange, but try it, it has worked in the past.

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2 (Expert) - 11 years ago 3   0
  2. Yup, that's it: Don't got Dragoon at all. The dragon and Lenus are water elemental, so keep using single fire items with Shana (first the dragon and then Lenus) and they'll go down easily without you having to worry about dragons and the like.

User Info: Riversider

Riversider - 11 years ago 3   0
  3. If it was through your ps3 it might be because you turned into a dragoon through the fight, try doing it without. If that isn't it then I'm clueless.

User Info: Quazocot

Quazocot - 11 years ago 2   0
  4. Yeah,I have the same problem on my own psp as well. Would that be possible to resolve if I change popsloader versions??

User Info: lady0uroboros

lady0uroboros - 11 years ago 0   0
  5. YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE!!! --- LOD on PSPs, the part after you beat Lenus in DG form, the game FREEZES after you receive the bonuses....NOT TRANSFORMING INTO DRAGOONS THROUGHOUT THE BATTLE....IT WORKED! IT DIDN'T FREEZE ON ME! Try that!!

User Info: lady0uroboros

lady0uroboros - 11 years ago 0   0
  6. Just dont transform into dragoon mode
    it always freeze.
    so, gud luck on killing those two.

Dragoon mode sure makes things easier, especially this battle, but if it freeze ur game, its not come in handy anyway
    they are not that hard
    just make sure u deffend in the right time

User Info: ss_tipen

ss_tipen - 11 years ago 0   0
  7. Play without dragoon whip regoles butt first then take out lenus

User Info: master_link89

master_link89 - 10 years ago 0   0
  8. Building on the previous answers...I think it's something to do with Dart having the finishing blow on Lenus. When I fought her, Dart changed from a Dragoon to do it. I think some programming error prevents the event from happening normally...anyway, that's my two cents.

User Info: DreoreSilere

DreoreSilere - 11 years ago 0   1