Can't beat Lenus?

1. I'm stuck on Lenus with a party of Dart, Albert, and Rose (I didn't save once from the start of the game cause I was using save states). and I've only got 2 healing potions and 5 healing breezes. Like.....help.... I don't wanna have to go through gehrich again.

User Info: TheGWing

TheGWing - 4 years ago

1. Use Dart's Dragoon Special. The Fire Element dimension will increase his strength, and anyone of opposing elements will be weakened. Lenus's defense will be severely handicapped because of it. Make sure Albert casts Rose Storm. Don't bother with magics, because Lenus still has good magic defense.

User Info: krigare013

krigare013 - 4 years ago 0   0

1. Do you have the Heat Blade for Dart? You can buy that in Kazas.

User Info: pika25

pika25 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. Like I said. Save state. I saved in the middle of the cutscene before Lenus. I can't go back or anything. I'm stuck with what I've got unless I restart the entire goddamn chapter. And even though I have speed up, the minute I attack, she comes back with about 4 more in a row. It's pissing me off.

User Info: TheGWing

TheGWing - 4 years ago 0   0
  3. Hmm. See if Albert's Rose Storm Dragoon spell might help. For 3 of the fighter's turns, it'll halve all damage. Best to use your regular/D. Additions, as Lenus's physical defense is small. Before that though, have at least 1 warrior Guard to raise your survival chances.

User Info: pika25

pika25 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0
  4. Yep. I did that, and I (eventually) made it to disk 3. Unfortunately, the game went to a black screen after beating the grand jewel. But that's a different problem. Closing the thread now.

User Info: TheGWing

TheGWing - 4 years ago 0   1