New game+glitch starting brand new game with dragoon powers and opening all treasure chests?

1. I was able to do the new game glitch and get the dragoon powers no problem, but now i am facing a bigger problem. My new problem is that when I overwrite a new game with my moon b4 final boss thing i open my new game to find that i have all the equipment i gave all my characters all of the items in the game but no dragoon spirit. Now this does have an advantage for me, i saved all my armors of legends, my legend cauqses, magical hat, dragon helm, phyical ring, tailsman and of course ulitmate wargods. see in this game all the treasure chests r not open, so now i can double things you probably couldnt double before. but i still want divine dragoon spirit back. anybody any ideas?

User Info: ssaamm49ers

ssaamm49ers - 7 years ago
  2. pika25, i am having much difficulty with the timing. I need big help. you have any advice? Different timing methods, anything at all?

User Info: ssaamm49ers

ssaamm49ers - 7 years ago

1. Hopefully you made more save copies. Keep on experimenting until you get the one you want.

Chests all opened while you keep everything else is good enough for me, but it's possible to have your stuff and reset the chests. Timing is the biggest drawback on doing this glitch.

User Info: pika25

pika25 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1   0