How do I beat Kanzaz ?

1. I am doing the side quest of the dead dragoon and I have beaten all the rest but I am not able to beat him

User Info: taara14

taara14 - 9 years ago
  2. My party is Dart , Albert , Meru . dart is 32 or 33 , albert is 30 or 31 and meru is 30 . should I change the party or level up

User Info: taara14

taara14 - 9 years ago

1. I suggest leveling up a bit more. I had the same problem with him, but I waited on him after I was at an good enough level to beat him.

Get good equipment for everyone and make sure to have good additions for Dart and Albert. I suggest to have Dart with Blazing Dynamo and Albert to have either Gust of Wind Dance or Blossom Storm.

Start off the battle by having Albert go into his Dragoon form to use Rose Storm, which will give you a good defense for up to 3 turns for each character, and what's also good is to have Meru with her healing magic when she's in her Dragoon form.

In all, it shouldn't too tough to beat him. Just make sure to keep these in mind and don't forget to heal characters or revive them when needed.

If this doesn't help, sorry. :(

User Info: iAredj

iAredj - 9 years ago 1   0