I cant beat shierley?

1. Please help me

User Info: leroy301187

leroy301187 - 11 years ago

1. After the theif, this battle is mainly a relaxing and answer what you find is best. If you answer something wrong Shierley will change back to herself and choose another target to question. Once all your characters have answer the questions currectly, the battle will end. Don't bother attacking, it won't get you anywhere.

User Info: RayneZerati

RayneZerati - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Yes it is very easy as long as u do not hit her and just guard and answer correctly and u will win so try your best

User Info: taara14

taara14 - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. Defend repeatedly, answering the questions as follows:

1. To protect those we love.
    2. To pursue the Black Monster.
    3. Of course, get revenge!
    4. Shana.
    5. That's not like you.
    6. Shana needs me!
    7. No matter what, I will go.
    8. Mother.
    9. I've never thought about it.

Victory is yours.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck - 11 years ago 1   0
  3. When fighting against Shirley, you may or may not attack her. If you would like to take advantage of mastering complete additions with her, you may do so as you wish. However, you may want to attempt doing so if she is on her real form. Otherwise, she'll counteract with magic or an HP draining move. The whole point here to win is to answer her questions correctly. This is a test of your intentions and your credibility to morally manage a dragoon spirit. I may not have the correct answers here right now, however, the answers are going to be easy. Follow what seems to be the best and surely you'll win this.

User Info: lady0uroboros

lady0uroboros - 11 years ago 1   1
  4. You didn't actually beat her in fight, but you must answer all of her questions correctly. Don't spend any item and just Guard for the whole fight

User Info: chaosr1d3r

chaosr1d3r - 11 years ago 0   0
  5. Apprently you can , but in this battle just don't attack her. instead guard your characters and she will ask your characters questions. If you answer her All the answer correctly , you will automatically win the battle

User Info: Holy7777

Holy7777 - 11 years ago 0   1