How do I beat Greham?

1. I always get stuck on him i have no attack items and he's Really REALLY annoying me!

Also how do i beat Fruegel when he kidnaps Albert?

User Info: Nidion94

Nidion94 - 11 years ago

1. Kill the Greham first since he hits much harder than his Dragon counterpart. As soon as he is out of the picture, Feyrbrand is a piece of cake. As for the second Freugal showdown, kill Guftas (the dog) first, since he can confuse and then kill Rodriguez (the bird). After his two pets go down, it's only a matter of time before he dies.

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2 (Expert) - 11 years ago 3   0

1. Well that depends on what level and what characters you're using and you should use flame shot on it it does some dammage just keep on attaching with dart and rose you should also have lavits use spinning cane you'll beat him eventualy

User Info: evilking9090

evilking9090 - 11 years ago 3   0