Finding Titan Ring before disc Two?

1. I'm playing though grandia again to kill some time and somewhere along the way I decided to max out Sue in weapon and magic levels (excluding wind) before she leaves the party. Upon finishing the task I set for myself I went to stash any items I had picked up from Lama mountains, where I had been grinding, and found a Titan Ring in my inventory. I don't recall picking it up and didn't think you could acquire it this early in the game. I don't know if it matters but I've logged 107 hours into the game completing pointless goals I tend to obsess over (like defeating Gadwin when first meeting him while searching for Sue and other such things). It's clearly not a big issue, just a loose thread that was bothering me.

User Info: Ray7658

Ray7658 - 3 years ago

1. In the Lama mountains there is an enemy Blue Devil that can drop the Titan Ring. I think that should sew up your thread. xD

Enjoy!

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k - 3 years ago 3   0