Why cant load after the start the IC-9 the disk im so pissed off?

1. I load the IC-9 to gain some prize but when I press start and the transmission then stopped the disk like being dead and doesnt play help me please im so pissed off about this and did.it so well so far and I want to continue with the licenses the other ICs play normally

User Info: Kostasspeed88

Kostasspeed88 - 1 year ago

1. If the disc stops at some point due to something, opening and closing the disc bay should make it continue doing its things again (I had this issue with one GT1 disc, it would stop spinning at each loading). The disc of yours might be dirty.

User Info: psxdriverplayer

psxdriverplayer - 1 year ago 2   0

1. HELLO again the problem remains and I believe is something further more than that was dirty please tell me what to do because is annoying this thing every time the same thing in this track and now did tha to me and in all britsh championships all track cant load the game in these 4 tracks I have a huge issue right there

User Info: Kostasspeed88

Kostasspeed88 - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. As I said, the disc might be dirty, it usually causes things not working properly. If you have multiple devices the game can be played on, try the disc on those to see if it's truly the disc or the console. If not applicable, otherwise try to clean the laser of the console if possible, that sometimes causes issues as well. Otherwise, a new copy of the game should do the trick.

User Info: psxdriverplayer

psxdriverplayer - 1 year ago